Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Im Depressed

Have you ever gone through this phase of emptiness? Where nothing is working and nothing is fulfilling? When you look around and you realize that this single truth about your life eclipses all other satisfying moments? When you find yourself alone with no one to lean on even when you are with a huge loving crowd ? Is this depression or beyond it?

We say we have friends, but where are they? Each is leading his/her life in another part of the world; even if physically close, it is thousands of light mental years apart. You want to reach out to rant without being judged and what do you get? A preach!

I am depressed and probably not making much sense; I am sleep deprived and I wish to be sedated; when I do wake up, I hope it would be to a different world and a different me!



2 comments:

Girl of Destiny said...

I know I'm gonna sound cliche. Still,
'This too will pass'. It's a thorn in the flesh only so long as it stays.

Bala said...

'This too will pass'