Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Smiley Smiles :-)




9th April 2007, 7:30 pm

It was the usual onsite status call... jus two of us and a phone in a big conference room. One person giving updates and me lost in thoughts was scribbling in my notepad. It was around 8 pm when my colleague woke me up from my dream state. He pointed to my notepad and started laughing sarcastically... What was that I was scribbling in my notepad? For one second I feared to turn towards the sheet I was scribbling. What if I had written the name of the person I was dreaming about?? Aaaah... sigh of relief! The sheet was full of SMILEY’s

Cheerful smiley’s all around the paper and one or two project related words which had mistakenly entered my ears during the call. My friend was all doubts on why I was so much fascinated by these little smileys. I’m not doubtful but am pleased with the fact that I like smiley’s... Like smiley’s ? But why? Cos Smiley makes me smile and for me smile is...




SMILE..Simply Means I Like emmm !!

13 comments:

Nivi said...

aaaaaaaaaaah.... sari sari.. keep smiling.... :-)

Bala said...

y such a big aaaaaaaaaaah...
and this "Sari".is it seri or saree ?

Thiru said...

mokkai podadhe bala.. paavam nivi. avalukku thanglish varadhu..


by the way, nice one buddy!
keep smiling!!

Bala said...

ur comment is for my blog or for my reply to niv's comments ?

Thiru said...

(?)

Thiru said...

never mind that the above comment bala.. thanks to your offline enlightenment.. here goes my clarification:
1. your reply to nivi is a mokkai, as all of us know.
2. your blog is cool.. :)

Thiru said...

oops.. no "that" in the 1st line..

Thiru said...

sorry buddy your comments page is fulla my nonsenses.. anyways i cant help it.. keep smiling.. :)

Bala said...

Thiru u ve not jus populated but POLLUTED my page !
:-/

Thiru said...

do you want me to scanvenge this page?
i am ready..

தேன்மொழி said...

Hey Nice Blog bala!!!
ellam chumma dreaming dreaming nu solluvinga.. aaana konja naal la client kitta irunthu appreciation mail varum paarunga!!
:-))

Bala said...

Y sona nalla dream la irukum podhu client mail nu theva illadha pechellam ???

Girl of Destiny said...

chance e illa!!!
idha maari mokka poda vera endha gang aalayum mudiyadhu!!!