Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Lets Grow Together !

It has been quite sometime and I haven blogged my mind down for a long time now.









What’s going on in my mind? The thought process is varied, wide or focused? Vague ideas, naughty notions, passionate dreams rule my mind now. This phase seems to be quite interesting making me think only what I want and barring other thoughts. Incidents and experiences are the real teachers for life. Time as we grow old teaches us many things. I’m learning everyday. Looks like Bala will turn Buddha one fine day? No says the world around me. We won’t let it happen. We need people around to survive, to grow, to learn. All these need mutual acquaintances around to make the process interesting. So I’m here to stay, to teach you, to learn from you, to make you grow as I grow along with you.

1 comment:

Nivi said...

hmmm interesting