Saturday, July 15, 2006

Rain in Brain cos of Train !

LnT INFOTECH
Friday 14 July 2006, 7:28 Pm,

Started early from office, still I don’t have mind to leave the campus. I keep dragging my exit by roaming around cubicles and meeting people .Finally I started off around 7:30, dropped a friend at Guindy subway and moved ahead towards home. Traffic was like hell and so I took the route less traveled by, the road behind Guindy railway station.

Guindy railway station
Friday 14 July 2006, 7:48 Pm,

My bike and a train are running parallel, of course my bike on the road and the train on tracks. Every time I use this way, I think of stopping for a while and spending some time watching the trains pass by.

I love Trains. I love watching them pass by. I love to hear them. In fact Doppler Effect which is often explained with the sound of a distant train approaching us and then slowly the sound fading away once it passes us, is my favorite or the only science theory I like!

But people will brand me Insane if I stop my bike here now for this crazy purpose. But still unable to resist my interest I slowed down my bike. Someone is calling me in my mobile. I seldom attend calls or do the SMS stuff when I’m on the move. But today I was tempted to stop by the road to attend the call (it served the dual purpose of attending the call and gave me the time I require to see my favorite sight). The call was from a friend and the conversation was over in ten minutes. My mind heart and eyes were focused towards the world beyond the 5 foot wall, the Railway station.

Two Express trains passed and two Electric trains passed. I enjoyed watching and listening to them. I don’t know what makes me so excited about these trains, but I know I love and enjoy them! What a pleasant time it was watching these trains pass by from the other end of the road! To make it more pleasant, there comes my DEAR rain! Sudden outburst of emotional tears, this is how I will describe yesterday’s showers. Deserted road, silent night, the sky is crying and I stand near my bike without shelter, what else do I need to pen down a poem. But I’m not a poet so thought will jus key in this blog!

Few thoughts were running through my mind at this point. The thought process was as steady as the rain and the train! We are gifted with many blessings when compared with others. Still we yearn for more. Every time we wish for something, we think that, if only this happens I will be the happiest person on earth! And when the wish or dream actually comes true, are we still with the same mental set up? No, our heart is ready with its next wish. When u watch a train coming out a tunnel, u can’t guess which one will be the last compartment until it actually comes out of the tunnel. Similarly we never know which one will be our wish which will make us content! Though a weird comparison I felt it holds good!
I don’t know if u people can think this way, I was happy making such relations with train rain and brain! (Rhyming Na?).

Few movie scenes flashed through my eyes, I started drafting a chase sequence along the road and the tracks for my dream movie (don’t worry I’m not the hero in the movie, I direct it). I placed myself in one of the platforms there as though I’m waiting for someone coming in one of those trains, and then a popular scene of me sitting with friends on the wall along the railway track (kutti suvaru) also ran through my mind. I slowly started realizing that rain was stopping; the trains were moving and me still in dreamland (road corner drenched in rain). Unlike other days, I rode my bike slowly and steadily to keep the mood safe. It has been safe till now, and will remain safe forever here!

LnT INFOTECH
Saturday 15 July 2006, 11:08 Am









3 comments:

Girl of Destiny said...

Here comes your famous act of hinting but never explaining!
Nothing happens on "LnT INFOTECH
Saturday 15 July 2006, 11:08 Am
" ? Or is that a hint of more to come?

Bala said...

No hints n no explanations here !
That was jus to show that the blog was posted that time :-))

Nivi said...

w.o.w !!!! (couldn think of anything else than this)