Monday, December 17, 2007

I want to marry You




“I will get down here” she said feebly. He was quick to respond…“It’s ok…I don’t feel this to be the right spot for you to get down. I will leave you near your house” Soon they neared her house. He stopped just before the gate. Getting down the bike she quickly peeped into her compound and gave a sigh of relief. “Thank god the Car is not here and the light outside the door is on” she said in a very comfortable voice. He was curious to know why she mentioned that but was reluctant to ask her. But giving no room for any discomfort she continued, “Car is not here… so Dad’s gone out…the door lights are ON, so mom has slept…I can walk freely inside now!” “Dad should have seen you dropping me here…” she was all smiles and in a very mirthful tone repeated “Dad should have seen you dropping me her…”

She was about to start with her formalities of saying Thank you and Bye, when he asked her to hold his helmet for a minute. She did thinking that he is getting ready to start. He took a deep breath and tied her hands with his kerchief. She was amused. “What the heck are you doing? I got to go…” she exclaimed. He gathered strength to hold her tied hands and softly said, “I like you very much. I want to spend my entire life with you. I want to marry you” Saying this he quietly left the place without waiting for her reaction. As he moved away from her on his bike, he could hear her whisper loudly “Your helmet…hey your helmet”

He remembered her saying that she will give him a strong knock on his head if he proposed her in person. He had done it many times over phone. So just to escape from her knock he had challenged her that he would tie up her hands before he proposed. His intentions were serious whenever he proposed. Her reactions were always frivolous. He believed that what he did today will convey his heart to her.

Let’s hope that the message was conveyed.

3 comments:

Girl of Destiny said...

kalyanathukku aprom kaal kattu.. kalyanathukku munnadi kai katta...

enna koduma sir idhu!
:-p

Nivi said...

hey bala... chance a illa.. so mushy mushy... i love this blog of urs...


seri yaaru andha girl? ;-)

Bala said...

Thanks Nivi.

The Girl is "SHE" and "SHE" only