Tuesday, October 16, 2007

ON DEMAND

This is cycle 2 for me. This I do with lots of interest and on Demand. 8 more facts about me. This time it was Priti who tagged me !

1. My Perfect Morning : Get up early without an alarm, coffee, exercise, accompanied by songs

2.My Perfect Evening :An evening show Movie and light night dinner

3.I like Issues. I like facing them. No thrill unless u go chill over something.. Aint it ?

4. People generally judge me the wrong way. They Call me what im not. But actually I made them do it. So who is right? Me or people? Im confused. If you are clear...let me know ;)

5.My last crush was the all new Pulsar DTSi with Digital Display. And now my latest is...Laptop !

6.I respect the feminine gender a lot... True !

7.I want Miracles to happen. I doubt if sometjhing of that sort would happen. If it happens I say " Just another co-incidence" or "Human-Error". I dunno why im like this.. Still hoping for miracles...

8. Im dreamy. World demnds me to be more practical. I hate this. I want a way out... ;-)

2 comments:

priti said...

Neyar viruppam fulfill panninadhukku thanks :P...BTW coming to the facts....my perfect morning is the same sans exercise...and reading the 4th...you seem to be very clearly confused :)

Bala said...

iM A vERY cLEAR cONFUSION ;)