Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I was Tagged


I was tagged by Nivi. This is a game for bloggers. I am supposed to write 8 facts about me and then tag my blogger friends who will write facts about them and then pass on to their friends... Sounds interesting… So here I go...
1. I’m very much fond of playing such (stupid) games
2. I’m very impatient and want things to happen then and there.
3. Biriyani is my favorite dish.
4. I like being sentimental and emotional
5.I love India.
6. I love being alone.
7. I Love Maya (Please don’t ask who she is...)
8. I enjoy riding my bike and driving my car.
As per the game, I am gonna tag you... ASH, u r next!!! :-)

Hey Nivi… happy a?

4 comments:

Nivi said...

gud tht u dint copy my 8 points (:

and as contrary to the first point, this is nt a stupid game .. grrrr

Nivi said...

dumbo bala... u dint even change the link in my name.. grrrr... kadavule... click on my name, its takin to mat's....

Bala said...

All mistakes corrected.
Chk out Nivi!

Thiru said...

hey, trust me, i am seeing this blog for the first time now!
that smiley was a pleasant surprise!!

by the way, methinks that i missed the imporatant part of this so-called stupid game.. i dint tag anyone!! :-(