Monday, July 09, 2007

I kissed KIRAN BEDI!

Kiran Bedi!
She is my heroine. I’m her die-hard fan. She is my ideal woman. She is my role-model. I have read, heard and spoke lots about her. But never got a chance to meet her in person. I’m waiting for that lucky day.

Me going to meet my sweet little kids at their home is nothing new. It’s been nearly a month since I met them. This Sunday I had been there just to see them. Whenever I go there, they run upto me near the door; hug me tight and take me inside. This is the kind of welcome I usually get. But this time there was none to welcome me. The kids’ room was locked from within. I knocked the door. “Coming…please wait” was the response. I waited patiently for few seconds. I could hear the kids giggling and other noises. I started growing restless. Suddenly the door opened. First Shruthi came out laughing. Her eyes told me that there was something interesting waiting for me. She proudly shaking her pony tail started off with her introduction speech. I understood nothing out of it except for the last few words… “Please welcome the one and only Kiran Bedi” she shouted. Kiran Bedi??? I stood clueless till I saw Kiran Bedi marching boisterously towards me. It was chotu!!!
The little girl who I saw last with a cute little pony tail now had totally changed with her new hair cut!!! She was like Kiran Bedi junior. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Even Kiran Bedi’s grand daughter wouldn’t carry so much resemblance in terms of body language and style. Chotu had it in her.

She sprang upon me putting me down and hugged me happily with all smiles. Unable to control my excitement, I asked her for a Kiss! They are the only girls who kiss me unlimited. But today, the Kiran stuff made her reject my request. I was denied a Kiss L
I was with them for two hours. All the time I was admiring the bold beautiful Kiran. Calling her Kiran Darling would immediately result in her dialing to 100 asking two cops to arrest me for Eve teasing. But she dialed from her toy mobile ;-) Finally it was time to start home. I again asked for a kiss and again the plea was dismissed.

Disappointed to the core, I left the place sans energy. I crossed the main door; wore my shoes and turned towards the stairs to come down to the road. Just then a sweet little voice called me” Anna”! I turned to see my Kiran darling running towards me. I knelt down to accept her Sweet Kiss. Lip to Lip Kiss!

I kissed KIRAN BEDI!

6 comments:

Nivi said...

hey bala.... tht was a sweet blog... i really enjoyed reading it... it made me smile in the end... :-)

Bala said...

Thanks Nivi :-)
yesterday fully i was smiling smiling and smiling !
:-)
Kiran was really sweet..also the kiss ;)

Ashrathi said...

Hmmm!!! What to say about this blog???? One of the most sweetest ones...I just miss Shruthi and Shrishti a lot after reading this....Irunthalum unakku Kiss kudutha mathiri kathai vittiruka vendam

Bala said...

Hullo Ash,
Idhu kadhai alla..NIJAM!

Girl of Destiny said...

hey...pretty cute! You've written it well

Bala said...

Thank U :->